E-business portal for 200 companies of Hainaut, Belgium and Aisnes, France
Clients: Réseau Archange
Categories: Web Portal, Open Source
The Réseau Archange is an
institutional business angel targeting companies of Hainaut, Belgium and Aisne, France regions. They sponsor projects aiming at developping e-commerce within regional enterprises. Within this context and with the support of the European InterRef IIIa program, they issued a call for tenders in order to realise a web portal system to support the on-line marketing activites of 200 companies.
- to generate web traffic from Réseau Archange portal to member web sites;
- to provide cost-effective shared solutions for on-line services like secured payment, shopping, etc;
- to provide non-IT company members with an easy data maintenance system;
- cost-effective maintenance through an enterprise Content Management System.
- allow to host and maintain marketing data of 200 companies and ensure excellent user experience while surfing on the portal;
- architect a system supporting functional evolutive maintenance at low cost;
- Long Term Solution
- the solution adopted should be open and flexible enough to ensure that future technical requirements of the Réseau Archange will be met;
- Content Management
- user-friendly technology should be used to maximise the portal adoption by companies;
- system should be safe enough to protect companies and user data. Access control over companies' data should be of precise granularity;
- Rapid Development
- the solution should come with on-board functionalities to allow reduced development effort;
Dixite formally collected the user requirements with UML and describing them with use cases. With all the user and technical objectives outlined above, we needed our CMS solution in order to ensure a plain customer satisfaction.
- W3C Standards
- eZ Publish(CMS)